[mythtv-users] Mythvideo listing suddenly empty

Peter Valdemar Morch swp5jhu02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Mar 15 10:56:29 UTC 2005

David Morrison themorrisons-at-btconnect.com |Lists| wrote:
> After spending ages carefully entering all the information about my
> videos into MythVideo, my videometadata table seems to have emptied
> itself and lost everything. What logs can I look at to find out
> how/when/why this might have happened?

May i suggest a change to MythVideo:

If the configured directory that is supposed to be the root of all the
Video doesn't exist at all or contains 0 files (as would be the case for
an unmounted mountpoint), then abort and don't delete everything... Or
at least ask for confirmation before deleting all....

Peter

--
Peter Valdemar Mørch
http://www..........