[mythtv-users] PVR-350 and MythTV recording quality sample

David myth at dgreaves.com
Tue Mar 15 10:33:07 UTC 2005

I play mine back on a projector that blows the image up to about 10'
diagonally.
It looks fantastic even this big - very close to commercial DVD quality.

The sound comes out through a fairly decent hifi from the m/b onboard
digital connector.
The bass extension and treble clarity are great (yes they've come in to
the analogue audio port and been sampled)

No audio 'noise' (go and google for 'ground loop' though...)

David