[mythtv-users] LIRC won't compile on kernel 2.6.10-1.770_FC2

Tim Hamer tdh1 at cec.wustl.edu
Tue Mar 15 06:22:53 UTC 2005

I'm having trouble getting lirc installed for my pvr-150. apparently a
patch is needed for 0.7.0 to make it work with this card, so the apt-get
download will not work. However, I have tried compiling 0.7.0 (with
patch), the latest from cvs, as well as 0.7.1pre2 (on the advice of an
earlier post) on my 2.6.10-1.770_FC2 kernel to no avail. The program
will not compile, it just comes up with a lot of syntax and "file not
found" errors.

I'm not sure if I'm missing some configure option to tell lirc where my
files are, but I think I've tried all the options. Anyone had luck with
a similar problem?

Thanks,
tim