[mythtv-users] Can no longer start transcoding

Niels Dybdahl Niels at Dybdahl.dk
Mon Mar 14 21:51:59 UTC 2005

I have been using MythTV 0.16 for half a year now and I am transcoding most shows.
However two days ago transcoding has stopped working. Most shows are set to automatically transcode, but they dont anymore.
If I select "Begin transcoding" from the "I" menu on a show, transcoding does not start. The menu entry does not even switch to "Stop transcoding" as it used to.
If I press X while viewing a show, the prompt stating that transcoding starts does show, but the show is not transcoded.

Does anyone have a clue where to look for a solution ?

Best regards
Niels Dybdahl