[mythtv-users] Use PVR-250 Remote with non-PVR-250 card?

kanetse at gmail.com kane.tse at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 19:31:01 UTC 2005

I bought my PVR-250 and installed it in a dedicated backend machine.
As a result, I didn't need to hook up the remote that came with it.

I happen to have another TV tuner card that also has an IR
receiver/remote plug on it.  However, I've lost the IR receiver.  Does
anyone know if I can plug in my unused PVR-250 IR receiver into this
card and then the PVR-250 remote with the TV Tuner card (through
LIRC)?

Has anyone ever tried to use the PVR-250 remote with another device?

Thanks!