[mythtv-users] Empty iconmap.xml

Michael Haan michael.haan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 17:39:48 UTC 2005

I know those things are not included with gentoo, and I'm ok with
that.  I also know zap2it is the site and that it's actually data
direct and that the icons really come from xmltv.  It all boils down
to this:  I don't care enough for icons to install xmltv but there
appears to be marginal support for icons even without xmltv.
Unfortunately, downloading master_iconmap.xml did not work.  However,
if you'rt willing to generate the file for me, that would be much
appreciated.  I have both comcast digital and analog cable in zip code
22301.  Thank-you in advance for your help.