[mythtv-users] PVR-350 and MythTV recording quality sample

Jim Oltman cnliberal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 17:35:40 UTC 2005

It really depends on your cable signal quality to begin with.  My
cable company really gives me crappy service in the lower channels
(locals).  When I get to the network stations, (TNT, TBS, Spike) it
starts to look MUCH better.  When I record M*A*S*H it looks fantastic.
 It's like the old saying, "garbage in, garbage out."