[mythtv-users] MythWeather and Today

John Williams williamsbyron at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 14:04:32 UTC 2005

> It is. I have discussed it here with another MythTV user. I have looked
> briefly at the code and it looks like there is support for the Today's
> forcast in the code. I did not get much further than that. It may be a
> xml thing. Also, I think the order is not right. It shows the current
> conditions first, then it goes to the three day outlook starting with
> the day after tomorrow, then it shows tomorrow's outlook. I think it
> should be Current forecast, Tomorrow's forecast, three day forecast.
>
> - James

James,
I agree with your order statement. I have however seen the today
forecast recently. It seems the forcast it shows in that place may be
time dependant. Late in the day Like after 6PM it seems to show the
forcast for tomorrow. Much earlier than that and I get today's
forecast? Maybe there is a time sensative switch in the code that
isn't tripping to today early enogh for you.

--
I have plenty of G Mail invites. Ask me if you'd like one. G Mail
rocks for  email lists.