[mythtv-users] Re: autostarting mythfrontend under GNOME?

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Mon Mar 14 12:52:00 UTC 2005

> On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 09:38:59AM -0500, Thom Sturgill wrote:
>>>docs are on autostarting mythfrontend under KDE, any way to do that
>>>under GNOME, too?

   Under the GNOME main menu, Applications-> Preferences-> More
Preferences-> Sessions.

   Then, on the 'Startup Programs' tab, 'Add'.  Put in mythfrontend as
the command, and some sequence value (higher=later I think).  'OK' all
of that, and you'll get it running at next GNOME login.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature