[mythtv-users] Re: USB MCE IR Receiver

Ron Johnson ron.l.johnson at cox.net
Mon Mar 14 00:38:09 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-03-13 at 17:58 -0600, Jim Oltman wrote:
> What I meant in that statement is that I got it to recognize the
> receiver in the /var/log/messages but it is still not working.

Yes, but *how* did you get "it" to recognize the receiver?

P.S. - Please do not erase the whole text of the email you are
replying to.  That makes it quite difficult to follow the thread.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

Legality/morality of using open wireless points:
"If I leave my door unlocked are you going to come into my house
in the middle of the night because you need to use the restroom?
I pay a fixed rate for water. It's cold water so there is no
electricity usage. No financial loss. I have 2.5 bathrooms, so no
loss of usage on my end. Is this OK? Please, try this and we'll
see if it's OK."
http://www.warchalking.org/comments/2002/9/22/223831/236/135