[mythtv-users] command line firewire capture

Jean Connelly unksme at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 20:49:20 UTC 2005

Hi,

Thanks.
I got that squared away. And, that made the recording from myth work
on at least one station.  However, since watching TV doesn't work with
an HDTV signal (I assume because my P4 2.4 is not enough to handle it)
I can't browse to find out which stations work.

Thus, I went back to trying out test-mpeg2 because I figured it would
be simpler than setting 300 1 minute recordings 5 minutes apart...

test-mpeg2 now just gives me a note saying that it is changing to channel 63.

Maybe I'm not specifying the port correctly.  In myth, recording works
with Port 1 Node 2.

How do I specify that with test-mpeg2?

Thanks,
Jean