[mythtv-users] .17 on fc3-only stays on one channel, despite changing!

Scott Minneman sminneman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 05:51:02 UTC 2005

Try running the utility I linked to in my last response.  It runs
through the entire available tuner list, one at a time, so you can check
if each one works.  It requires xawtv, so emerge that if you haven't
already.

Speaking of xawtv, what happens when you run that?  Can you change
channels?  (If you can, and xawtv works correctly, then the problem is
not your bttv driver, it's Myth)