[mythtv-users] cropping video problem

tcosimano at gmpexpress.net tcosimano at gmpexpress.net
Sat Mar 12 18:54:54 UTC 2005

Here's whats happening

loaded ivtv

modprobe ivtv

tested card

cat /dev/video0 > test.mpg

played the file with mplayer and it played perfectly!

Then I loaded mythbackend and now all I get in "Watch TV" is a zoomed
image with the right side cropped about %20.  Even when I cat /dev/video0
I get the same thing.  If I reboot and then cat /dev/video0 the picture is
perfect again until I load mythbackend.  How can I change the settings
mythbackend is sending to the PVR-150.  I googled all over for cropped
picture...etc but couldn't find any answers.

BTW...I am using my monitor to watch tv until the WAF is higher.

Hardware
PVR-150
FX5200
Sound Baster Live Value