[mythtv-users] Shopping for an HDTV for Myth

Moasat mythtv at moasat.dyndns.org
Sat Mar 12 16:30:24 UTC 2005

I have an MX4000 but I may upgrade that to something with DVI.  I'm
wondering if any users that have a working HDTV/Myth setup could offer any
pointers for buying a nice HDTV.  I currently have a Hitachi that never
really played well with Myth and my AA VGA to YUV converter.  (Never could
get a good modeline that wasn't either off-center of too large or small to
fit on screen.)

What brands/technologies seem to work the best and look good as well.  I'm
thinking of getting a DLP based TV unless someone has had a super bad
experience.

Thanks for any help,

Mike