[mythtv-users] Distro of choice?

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Fri Mar 11 22:33:42 UTC 2005

On Friday 11 March 2005 14:01, Dan Littlejohn wrote:
> for a really fast Gentoo Machine? lol...

*chuckle*

Nope, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 Advanced Server, x86_64 edition, actually.

> I know, I know, this belongs at the http//:www.gentooforums.com ...
> could not resist.

Yeah, we're kinda way out there, but hey, its Friday!

To get this slightly back on-topic, there's a reason I'll be running RHEL4 and
not something else on my new Athlon 64 hardware...

Let it be known that ATrpms will soon be supporting RHEL4 and, by extension,
the rebuilds like CentOS 4, with all the same pre-compiled goodness that's
available for Fedora Core 3 right now. :-)

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...