[mythtv-users] Wierd problems with 0.17

Brady liquidgecka at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 18:09:13 UTC 2005

Last night I upgraded to 0.17. Its really really nice so far but the
upgrade manage to completely bork all of my input settings. (This is a
Fedora thing, not a mythtv thing) anyways, when I got it all fixed and
working this morning I noticed that there where two shows listed that
I can not delete now. They both have all the info and such but no file
attached to them.. I can not delete them through the menu in mythtv, I
can not delete them through mythweb, and I couldn't rebuild the
database to remove them. Any thoughts?

Oh yea, delete still works on newer recordings that actually have a file.

Anyways: 0.17 so far has been really nice. MythWeb looks downright
slick now. All in all this upgrade was a really nice change =)