[mythtv-users] [Slightly-OT] Socket A and the Athlon-M

Ron Johnson ron.l.johnson at cox.net
Fri Mar 11 14:34:38 UTC 2005

Hi,

How can I tell if a mobo supports these low-power chips?  Do all
Socket A mobos support the Athlon-M?

And can these chips run fanless, if there's a big-enough heat-sink
(like one of those Zalman fans) on it, and enough case air-flow?

Thanks
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"It is inexcusable for scientists to torture animals; let them
make their experiments on politicians and journalists."
Henrik Ibsen