[mythtv-users] Re: mythconverg schedule info off one hour

Clarke Pelz cpelz at alaska.net
Fri Mar 11 05:17:47 UTC 2005

Scot-

Thanks for your help.  I think your on the right track something (or I guess
someone) is confused about time zones.

I've tried setting my system clock to UTC and actually when I refilled the
database the schedule was correct, though everything read in UTC great if I
lived in Greenwich.  I guess I could go with that...the absurdity I could
live with but the frustration with not being able to set my clock would drive
me nuts.

I really can't see where mythfilldatabase is picking up the wrong offset.

Jim-

Good luck.  I'm at a complete loss.

-Clarke.