[mythtv-users] Fanless graphics card suggestions?

Richard Holroyd rah02u at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Thu Mar 10 23:50:28 UTC 2005

My current Geforce 440mx has a very load fan attached. Has anyone got
any suggestions/recommendations for a relatively cheap replacement card
that does not require such cooling and is available in the UK? I nearly
have my myth box down to acceptable noise levels! Ah so close.

Cheers
Rich