[mythtv-users] SUSE 9.1 Professional X86_64 & MythTv?

dothedog at comcast.net dothedog at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 21:56:20 UTC 2005

I am in the midst of an install to Suse 9.2 x86-64 (actually running 2.6.11 kernel). I have everything going except for LIRC. (I started another thread on this list). I can't seem to get the remote working. LICD keeps segfaulting. Have you been able to get your remote working? Did you do anything in particular to do that or did it just work?