[mythtv-users] Re: Running two X servers (with PVR350) at the sametime?

John Risby john at enville.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 10 18:19:12 UTC 2005

Hi Mike,

Any chance you can run through what you did to make this work?

I tried it today but it messed up my system. I kept getting errors
starting X - something about No V_BIOS.

I had to revert to my old xorg rpm's

I'm trying to get it working with an M10000 using the on board S3 chip
and a pvr-350.

Thanks
John