[mythtv-users] tv_grab_dvb and MythTV

Derek Conniffe derek at rivertower.ie
Thu Mar 10 16:14:00 UTC 2005

Ok - I have the answer myself - I'm using the  RadioTimes XMLTV grabber
and it DOES have all the channels I need - I just didn't know the
channel ids but, if anyone else is interested, they are:

channel london.bbc1.bbc.co.uk
channel london.bbc2.bbc.co.uk
channel choice.bbc.co.uk
channel knowledge.bbc.co.uk