[mythtv-users] OT - Codec for NEXUS DVB MPEG

cythraul cythrault at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 13:58:45 UTC 2005

A simple mpeg2 will do the trick. For example, if you have a software
DVD player installed it will install an mpeg2 codec. I do believe that
there's an open source mpeg2 codec installed on my windows box at home
but I can't remember.

Personally, I simply use mplayer for windows. I even wiped wmp from my
pc... resource hog full of drm crap.

cyth