[mythtv-users] Rogers SA3250 with Firewire?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Wed Mar 9 22:22:42 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 17:12 -0500, wheaty wrote:

> I'm tempted to dump Rogers completely and move to a completely free
> system (via broadcast NTSC and ATSC channels).

I'm assuming by reference to Rogers you are in Canada somewhere.  What
"completely free NTSC/ATSC" material do you have access to?  Major US
networks?  OTA?  How, in Canada?  I have given though to HD/ATSC but I
just don't think there will be enough content here in Canada to make it
worthwhile.  Maybe I am wrong.

b.