[mythtv-users] mtyh email client?

M.Barnabas Luntzel mark at luntzel.com
Wed Mar 9 17:56:53 UTC 2005

what was that quote...something like "every software project grows
until it includes an email client"...

I imagine one could access a webmail (squirrelmail or some such) on the
mythbrowser, if you just have to have a quick and dirty solution.

as far as your other questions, I find the mythweb browser and mythnews
almost unusable on my television display. not a big deal for me, its
not what I want out of my mythtv.