[mythtv-users] Australia users with fusionHDTV lite

Steve Cliffe scliffe at ozemail.com.au
Wed Mar 9 05:13:33 UTC 2005

Jason,

I'm running this card on a stock 2.6.10 kernel. These are the modules I
had to enable to get the card to work:

CONFIG_VIDEO_BT848=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_CX88=m
CONFIG_DVB=y
CONFIG_DVB_CORE=m
CONFIG_DVB_BT8XX=m
CONFIG_DVB_SP887X=m
CONFIG_DVB_NXT6000=m
CONFIG_DVB_MT352=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_TUNER=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_BUF=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_BTCX=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_IR=m

Until 2.6.10 I was using Chris Pascoe's patches but found that 2.6.10
had them. I'm not sure that all of these modules are needed. The NXT6000
was necessary as the bttv-bt8xx module won't load without it due to an
unresolved symbol.

I sent the above list of modules to Chris but didn't hear anything back
so I assume they're all required.

Steve.