[mythtv-users] Re: Australian Setup Help Needed

Martin Brown Martin.Brown at macquarie.com
Tue Mar 8 22:50:28 UTC 2005

I have two digital tuners - Nova-T's from Renura in Canberra. Under my original
build (2.4) I had some difficulties but under my new Mandrake 10.1 build (2.6),
they just work! No customisation required. (I gave up trying to get the built in
remote working though and now just use a serial IR receiver and LIRC.)

If you're watching on anything larger than a 19" TV, the improved quality is
well worth going digital.

Martin