[mythtv-users] gopdit / dvdauthor question (was PVR->DVD talks)

Schlomo Schapiro ivtv at schlomo.schapiro.org
Tue Mar 8 22:03:32 UTC 2005

Hi,

I was trying this:

> 2) rename the .nuv to a .mpg
> 3) use gopdit to (manually) cut the commercials
> 4) pass to replex from within gopdit (pref. setting)
> 5) dvdauthor -o DVDNAME -f whatever.mpg     (once per episode)
> 6) dvdauthor -o DVDNAME -T

but dvdauthor keeps complaining about

STAT: Processing test1.mpg...
WARN: Audio pts for channel 8 moves backwards; please remultiplex input.
WARN: Previous sector: 0.180 - 0.252
WARN: Current sector: 0.228 - 0.276
WARN: Discontinuity in audio channel 8; please remultiplex input.
WARN: Previous sector: 2.532 - 2.580
WARN: Current sector: 2.604 - 2.676

I tried with and w/o replex and with and w/o the -k option to replex, no
difference. dvdauthor is 0.6.10. xine plays the resulting DVD very choppy,
so that apparently there is an issue with the sound.

Anybody seen such a message ? Is it a MythTV/PVR issue ? My recording
profile is set to MPEG-2 PS

--
Regards,
Schlomo