[mythtv-users] $30 FX5200 at CompUSA

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Tue Mar 8 21:03:17 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 08 March 2005 12:21, Phill Wiggin wrote:
> Anyone know if the newegg card comes w/ a low-profile shieldplate?  I'd
> be willing to ditch my 9200se radeon if the nvidia actually _works_. *sigh*

I dunno, but I bought this card a while back:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-145-067&depa=1

The card I got was actually fanless, despite the product shot, and did include
a low-pro plate. Kind of a gamble with either one of these cards, since the
card I mentioned earlier may not have the plate, and the card above could
come with a fan. :-)

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com