[mythtv-users] Everything working except one thing

Andrew Ziobro aziobro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 20:44:06 UTC 2005

For XBOX digital sound

 I use the second dsp. /dev/adsp
 I had to add

options snd-pcm-oss dsp_map=0 adsp_map=2

  to modules.conf in order to use the oss driver.

I have not found a good way to send the sound to both the spdif
output and the analog out at the same time.

If you change the line to
  options snd-pcm-oss dsp_map=2 adsp_map=0
I belive that will put the digital out at dev/dsp and the analog at dev/adsp