[mythtv-users] New Zealand Mythtv Users

Graeme Woollett graemekw1 at yahoo.com.au
Tue Mar 8 19:51:47 UTC 2005

I'd be interested to hear comments from you about your
experiences with tv_grab_xtra (pytvgrab).  I've found
that mythfilldatabse has become more problem-matic
with this grabber.  In my setup it seems to have
problems with the finsh time of the last programme
screened from the previous night relative to the start
of the programmes the following day.  This cause the
EPG to fill the entire day (and following days) with
the same starting programme
(for each channel) for all channels.  This problem
seems to have gotten worse since the release of mythtv
0.17.
Has anyone had a similar experience and maybe someone
enlightened could tell me how to fix it.

Thanks
Graeme

http://au.movies.yahoo.com