[mythtv-users] Previously recorded after 1 year

Preston Crow pc-mythtv04 at crowcastle.net
Tue Mar 8 17:56:40 UTC 2005

I'm starting to see shows coming up to be recorded that I'm pretty sure
I've recorded before, now that my Myth box has been live for more than a
year.  Shouldn't the length of time to keep the previously-recorded list
be configurable?  It might also be helpful to keep a column in the
database that saves the starttime of the last time the show was seen in
the guide.

I suppose I need to do some magic SQL incantation to make all the
previously-recorded shows from 2004 think they were in 2005.

This is mainly an issue for trying to watch all the episodes of a
popular syndicated show (like "The Simpsons").

--PC