[mythtv-users]

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Mar 8 16:51:31 UTC 2005

>    I have mythbackend logging verbose output, but at the transition of
> end-of-OK recording to null-recordnig, I can't see anything out of the
> ordinary (does the backend *really* continually check all recordings for
> comm-flag processing that frequently?).

The check interval for the JobQueue is a configurable option on the
JobQueue setup page in the backend setup program.  You can set this to
whatever you want.  This interval determines how often the JobQueue will
check for new jobs to process (and how often it prints out those JobQueue
status messages you're seeing).

--

Chris