[mythtv-users] MythWeb returning blank pages

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Mar 8 16:40:17 UTC 2005

> Thanks so much, Khanh. I opened "/etc/php4/apache/php.ini" and did a
> search for 8MB. I changed it to 16MB and restarted apache with
> "/etc/init.d/apache restart" and I was able to add Cheers.

A quick search of the mailing list archives would have come up with this
same answer.  Also, take a look at the .htaccess file I've provided --
it's supposed to do all of this for you (as long as you follow the
instructions in the README for configuring apache properly).  If it
doesn't, or it's not there, go yell at whoever packaged it for your distro.

-Chris