[mythtv-users] Translation of Myth channel hue/brightness/etc. to ivtv values?

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Mar 8 12:59:51 UTC 2005

   I'm currently running 'ivtvctl' to tidy up my capture settings in my
change-channel script.  I feel I ought to be setting these vaules in the
actual channel data in the database so that Myth sets them correctly in
the first place

   The no.s I *want* are in the range 0-255 (by the looks of it), but
the default values in the database are 65536 (or 32768, that sort of value).

   Anyone know how these map?

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature