[mythtv-users] Australian Setup Help Needed

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 12:11:44 UTC 2005

> I have 2 VisionPlus VisionDTV TER (i believe they're rebranded twinhan cards
> or something). They work really well for me, no effort at all to get working
> with linux + myth. Got them for $115 each.

Any other recommendations on good/easy to install & configure digital
TV cards to use for Australia from anyone? I'd been steering clear of
digital because there are lots of tales of woe with them in this list!

Also, what sort of disk space are you using for a 1hr program with a
digital card on SD settings?

Regards,
Phill