[mythtv-users] What happened at KnoppMyth forums (mysettopbox.tv)?

jerome lacoste jerome.lacoste at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 08:47:46 UTC 2005

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 20:28:16 -0800 (PST), Andrew Lynch <lynchaj at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I just checked the forums at KnoppMyth and can't
> believe it.  Apparently someone broke in and did
> something really bad over there.  Anyone got the story
> on what is going on?

not yet.

If you're right it's a sad news.

But if you run phpbb2 today without applying security fixes, you get
what you deserve.
It's like going in the cold naked. You catch a cold.

It's sad that there are people like that outside. Probably teenagers
who've got too much time on their own. But life is like that. Consider
it a hazard of life.

Hoping that they have a back up of some sort. If they don't, then
double the 'they got what they deserved'. Sorry to sound harsh, but if
it happens to me, I will blame myself first. It happens often enough
so that we should be aware of the risks.

Wishing them good luck. If they need any help... But I doubt they
trust anyone now.

Cheers,