[mythtv-users] reccomendations for wireless PCI nic

John Kondis jkondis at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 01:16:37 UTC 2005

<<
The "get a wireless bridge" or "get a wireless gaming
adaptor" is probably the easiest thing to do.    That
way, you know it will work (assuming your on-board
wired ethernet interface works), and you're not
introducing yet another kernel module dependent on an
out-of-tree project.

That's what I did, partly because I only have two PCI
slots on my machine.  BTW, the Belkin access point I'm
using has worked flawlessly for me for two months,
though the user guide that ships with it isn't very
clear about how to set it up.