[mythtv-users] How to change the cutlist?

Praveen Shenoy pshenoy2 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 8 00:21:33 UTC 2005

After reading some posts about incorrect cut points, I wanted to make
sure the cutpoint were right. Hit the M and the Z key to generate the
cutlist while palying back the recording.  I could see some blocks at
the bottom of the screen representing what I assume is the cutlist. But
how do I move from one cutpoint to another to see the commercials/actual
video to verify the cutpoint and if its not right how do I fix it? I
guess what I looking for are the keystroles that will help me do this.

Thanks
Praveen