[mythtv-users] Hauppauge grey remote without a PVR250.

Simon Lundell simon78 at home.se
Mon Mar 7 17:30:37 UTC 2005

Hi!
I have a diskless frontend, and have my desktop as a backend. When using
the desktop as frontend i will use the keyboard as input, but, i would
like to use the grey hauppauge remote on my frontend. The problem is
that the PVR250 is in the backend. So, is it possible to modify the
hauppauge IR-reciever or build a new reciever to connect to the serial
port or something, so that I can use the grey remote?

//Simon