[mythtv-users] Button font size in MythTV

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Mon Mar 7 15:38:10 UTC 2005

I recently upgraded from QT3.1 to QT3.3 on my RH9 based system for what
I thought was a compiliation issue but wasn't.  Anyways, the result was
that the text of the buttons in the QT portions of MythTV (pop-up boxes,
setup dialog boxes) got larger as a result.  I turned the font in the
Appearance down one font point and while readable, it is certainly
smaller than it used to be.  Any suggestions on what might have changed
to make the font size or maybe the font itself different in that upgrade
or what I can do to adjust?  I tried different settings in qtconfig but
nothing seemed to make much difference.

Kevin