[mythtv-users] Programs Listed, But Deleted

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Mon Mar 7 14:57:47 UTC 2005

> That's a *feature* of 0.17 and "fixed" in CVS from what I hear. You
> have to delete recordings through the UI in 0.17.

The only thing that was "fixed" is the ability to delete recordings from
the database when the file was never even created.  If you mess with Myth and
manually delete or move files then you should have to manually put the file
back in order to delete the recording since Myth expects the file to be there
since it created the file to begin with.

--

Chris