[mythtv-users] Live TV (PAL) but recording switches PVR-350 t o NTSC

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Mon Mar 7 13:05:04 UTC 2005

Around about 02/03/05 18:45, Jarod Wilson typed ...
> Why on earth would you think Black and White video looks like NTSC? We've had
> color television programming for quite some time over here... :-)

   Traditionally, if you have a PAL TV that doesn´t understand NTSC but
can cope with the sync. diff., NTSC video gives you a B&W picture (that
info's a hang-up from B&W days & is similar (same?) across PAL/NTSC,
chroma's diff.).

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature