[mythtv-users] RE: mythtv-users Digest, Vol 26, Issue 42

Brad Templeton brad+myth at templetons.com
Mon Mar 7 03:48:38 UTC 2005

On Sun, Mar 06, 2005 at 07:17:27PM -0500, Jonathan M. Cooper wrote:
> I get where you're coming from.  I just like to occasionally have a
> baseball game on in realtime in a PIP window while watching a recorded
> program.

Understood, though I would much rather watch the ball game as a slightly
delayed recording and just skip the boring parts.

However, the function above seems prime for the built-in PIP found in
almost all modern TVs.  (Though if you bought an HD ready monitor
instead of a TV you might not have it, though I thought even those
had PiP for their video inputs and the NTSC tuners they tend to contain?)