[mythtv-users] Re: Avoid Suse for mythtv (database issues)

Andy Long andymyth at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 02:01:26 UTC 2005

Just curious... but what's with all the distro hating lately?  Someone
started a thread earlier hating on FC3, and now this one on SuSe.
Wouldn't it just be more appropriate to help people deal with problems
on certain distros as they come across them, instead of just writing
off a given distro a "unusable"?  Seems to me that someone out there
has gotten linux running on about every flavor I can think of off
hand.  I understand it's frustrating when someone has troubles with a
given distro, but let's let people decide for themselves and stop the
whining.