[mythtv-users] timestretch results in chipmunk sound

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 19:34:24 UTC 2005

> I love that feature and the fastforward feature, however, much nicer
> than the skip! (especially how the extreme fast forward skips back a
> little automatically when you stop it, assuming that the human reflex
> is slower than needed to stop fast forwarding when needed)

That skip back is configurable in the setup menu.  I forget where, but
i have seen it there.  I actually leave it on as it is accurate to my
reflexes.

I am interested in how you have it set up for time stretch with a
PVR-350 and no chipmunks?  I had it working fine under FC1 but not
under FC2.  Can you tell me your set-up, and maybe clue me into what
to do?  I love that feature, but it was a tease to have it working for
only a week.

--
Email me if you want a gmail account, I have invites.