[mythtv-users] almost there, now blue screen when trying to watch recording or live tv

Tim Swortzel tim_swortzel at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 19:25:40 UTC 2005

I've finally got everything installed.  Now, when I
watch live tv, I get a blue screen.  If I record a
show, then go to watch it, I see it in the preview
screen playing normally, but when I select it to
watch, it's a blue screen.  Anyone know why this is?

I'm using an older machine (PIII 900 MHz  512M RAM), a
PVR350, and the onboard video card.  I'm not using the
tv out of the card, just watching on monitor.

Thanks
Tim