[mythtv-users] [Opinion] FC3 really sucks for mythtv use

Andy Long andymyth at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 22:40:57 UTC 2005

I am not a guru either (in fact, I'm about a green as a user gets),
and I have had zero probelms with FC3.  I think you warning all people
off it because it didn't work for you is a bit premature, especially
given the fact that a sizeable portion of the people on this list use
FC3 and have virtually no problems with it.  Glad you found something
that works for you though.