[mythtv-users] MythDVD woes (mplayer vs xine)

Richard Holroyd rah02u at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Sat Mar 5 18:33:17 UTC 2005

Not being satisfied with the lack of dvd menu support in mplayer I opted
to apt-get xine and integrate it as the replacement player for dvds in
Myth. However, unlike with mplayer which appeared seamlessly when
into full screen mode. Is this a problem that everyone experiences with
using it as an alternative?? A further problem I have experienced
sporadically, is when quitting out of xine, myth is not refocused
correctly.

I've looked through previous posts and not found any reference to such
issues, but I can't find another way around the problem.

Cheers
Rich