[mythtv-users] HD2000/HD3000 and the DVB drivers

john roberts homepagez at lycos.com
Sat Mar 5 14:02:59 UTC 2005

Can the new DVB drivers be used fo rthe HD2000/3000 cards?  Can they be used for ATSC content in the US?  I see a lot of talk about the DVB drivers and its uses outside the US - so I'm a bit confused.

Are the DVB drivers and the extentions to MythTV ready for prime time?  Or would you consider them in an "alpha" state?

Thanks,

-John